Ritco link people with places
Rwanda Interlink Transport Company (RITCO) is a Public-Private partnership entity that was established to provide sustainable solutions to proliferating public transport problems for the rural, urban population and the region. Established in 2016, Ritco was officially launched on 6th February 2017 with an aim to provide affordable, sufficient and quality intercity connectivity and increase accessibility to developmental activities across the country and region at large.
Ritco ltd is a public -private partnership transport company that was established to improve public transport services in Rwanda and in the region in order to bring out of isolation citizens living in rural areas facilitating their access to development activities at affordable prices.
Ritco ltd aims not only to improve public transport services but also
- Provide quality services and serve as role model of intercity public transport in the country using modern vehicles, comfortable and capable to ensure appropriate and secured public transportation.
- Remove isolation of citizens living in rural areas by regular transportation.
- Promotion and modernization of public transport in Rwanda.
- Create new jobs and fight against poverty.
- Provision of better services